Can't uninstall fully Battery 4 even when i deleted the registry files

Options
Heftwellow
Heftwellow Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Can't uninstall fully Battery 4 even when i deleted the registry files, when trying to start installer after pushing the button install it prompts the messege that is confusing the native instrumental battery 4 plugin with the Initial Audio Heat Up 3 plugin saying that it is not a valid short file name. What could be wrong also i tried uninstaling the Heat Up 3 but there was the same problem.

Tagged:

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,196 mod
    Options

If on Windows 10 as your profile suggests then make a manually made restore point in Windows and then try using Revo Uninstaller Pro trials Forced uninstaller function to remove both the Battery 4 and Heat Up 3 , and let Revo Pro delete all it finds in registry when force remove respectively Battery 4 and Heat Up 3 + all that related to the two it finds on hard drive if it suggests deleting files there also. Then also use Windows explorer to search for Battery 4 on drive to make sure that nothing is left ! I don't know the first thing about Initial Audio Heat Up 3 and don't know if it will damage you Heat Up 3 installation so if you want to protect yourself from mishaps then take a full image based system drive backup before that you starts !!!

Also , looks to me as if you are not using Native Access for Battery 4 installation ? Any particular reason for not doing that ?