Audio 6 not working fully with Sonoma and 2020 Mcbook Air

Options
el
el Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

hey everyone I'm looking for help , the product page on NI says Traktor Audio 6 is supported with Sonoma however I can not use the scratch control with the MIDI Cds or and there is no recording signal coming into the external recoding , cn anyone help me , I have updated all drivers and re installed the software .

thank

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Options

Have you checked that your software has "access to the microphone" ? macOS Dialog: “*App Name* would like to access the microphone."

• el
    Options

Jeremy IT WORKED ! THANK YOU so much I was ready to have to spend a lot of money and switch to rekordbox which I am not a fan of .

One final question , any idea why the midi Cds are not working ? when connected to CDs and using the midi Cds it still don't recognise them

thanks Gaian at least I can record now

thanks

El

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,407 Expert
    Options

What are midi cds?

• el
    Options

The control disks for some reasons this is now the only things not working with my new software and computer

thanks everyone for your help I really appreciate it

• lord-carlos
    Options
  • el
    Options

Hey yes it’s set up correctly I have been using traktor for many years , only starting to have these problem when I changed my laptop to a newer MacBook Air 2020 m1 running Senoma .

only the time code is not working now . Everything else is fine including my S2 mk3

xx

el

• lord-carlos
    Options

Do you get any input signal at all?