Cant Locate my Plugin before download

Options
by.p4nge
by.p4nge Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I added Orchestra Complete as a Serial Number to Native Acess and it tells me to locate the folder of the plugin but i aint downloaded it yet, so i spent 500$ on that Plugin and im not able to download it. Need help to fix this soon.

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,039 mod
    edited March 30
    Options

Your problem is probably that you have missed some information in connection with your purchase (probably given to you in the purchase email)(also check spam folder) (nothing of this is the fault of N.I.) . If N.A. offers to locate product after entering serial then it is because that you need to download the product from your sonuscore.com account and install it to your music content folder and then use the locate in N.A. . Use SonusCore support and FAQ if you need help in connection with your download !

Third-party libraries - Installation

Depends , some third-party library makers gives you a serial to redeem in Native Access and gives you a download from third-party library maker that you install and then use locate function (found at three little dots menu lower right of product picture) in Native Access to get Native Access to 'accept' the library and it will then show when you open Kontakt or Komplete Kontrol stand alone !.

A lot of other makes just gives you a zip file to download that you will then have to un-zip and then copy to the Kontakt user library and then you navigate to it in the file browser and open it from there.

Kontakt also have the ability in options - libraries to un-check (hide) libraries , but it does not sound as that is your problem !

Third-Party KONTAKT Libraries - Licensed vs. Unlicensed

Setting up a Third Party KONTAKT Library [VIDEO]

How to Add Non-Player Libraries to Kontakt 7's Browser

Using the Quick-Load Catalog in KONTAKT