Many Graphics images of instruments and Maschine packs missing

Options
MarkinLA
MarkinLA Member Posts: 26 Member
edited March 28 in Komplete General

While browsing on the computer or indeed on my Maschine or KK S61, many of the images are missing from my purchases. Please see the attached images. I have tried multiple reinstalls of the products but for some reason, these resource images never seem to get installed. I have even rebuilt the database on a couple of occasions to no avail.

Please note, this problem occurs in both Komplete and Maschine software browsers, as well as on the KK S61 hardware browser window.

Assistance in resolving this is kindly solicted!

Best Answer

• MarkinLA
    edited April 4 Answer ✓
    Options

SOLVED!

I found an image file provided by Jeremy_NI on another thread. The link to the thread is below.

I was able to use the link to the NI support provided to "image.zip" and for each of the missing thumbnails, I selectively copied the resource directories inside the zip over to my own resource directory (the one mentioned in the above thread), and one by one, as I copied them, the thumbnails appeared, while Komplete Kontrol was still open. Maschine, though not open while I was doing this, also showed all thumbmails correctly after this. See below for a screen shot of the same part of my UI as my initial post. (All are now working, including those not in the screenshot.

Answers

• MarkinLA
    Options

Just wanted to leave an update here. NI Support got back to me with a reference to a procedure for rebuilding the database.

I am leaving it here in case it helps other users.

Unfortunately, it did NOT work for me. It made no difference and none of the missing graphics were restored suggesting that they are in some way corrupted or missing altogether.

• MarkinLA
    edited April 4 Answer ✓
    Options

SOLVED!

I found an image file provided by Jeremy_NI on another thread. The link to the thread is below.

I was able to use the link to the NI support provided to "image.zip" and for each of the missing thumbnails, I selectively copied the resource directories inside the zip over to my own resource directory (the one mentioned in the above thread), and one by one, as I copied them, the thumbnails appeared, while Komplete Kontrol was still open. Maschine, though not open while I was doing this, also showed all thumbmails correctly after this. See below for a screen shot of the same part of my UI as my initial post. (All are now working, including those not in the screenshot.