Native Access asking me to "Install" already installed libraries!?

Options
smarks
smarks Member Posts: 2 Member

Hey, does anyone know why Native Access has "install" next to an enormous number of my already installed libraries? Everything was working fine yesterday. This morning I tried to open an older cubase session from earlier last year but I'm not sure why that would be the issue. Upon opening that session I did get the "Missing Content / Locate" message, but I presume that issue is something to do with Native Access and not the session. All my normal external drives are connected.

On top of this, when I open Kontakt 6 and 7 in standalone its asking me to either "Run Demo, Buy or Activate". Perhaps it's some sort of weird glitch in my license that's causing this issue? Some libraries are still installed though which is the weird thing.

Other than that, I have no idea and I've got work to get on with. Any help would be very appreciated!

Cheers!

Best Answer

• smarks
    Answer ✓
    Options

SOLVED!

Did some research and followed this process. Someone linked their support process:

SUPPORT EMAIL:

"Firstly, log out in Native Access before you delete the following files.

Then delete the NativeAccess.XML file. It is located here:

Macintosh HD> Library> Application Support> Native Instruments> Service Center

Then delete the RAS3 folder. It is located here:

Macintosh HD> Users> Shared> Native Instruments> Native Access> ras3

Restart your computer and then launch Native Access to log-in. Launch Kontakt in standalone mode and see if your libraries are all activated."

Answers

• smarks
    Answer ✓
    Options

SOLVED!

Did some research and followed this process. Someone linked their support process:

SUPPORT EMAIL:

"Firstly, log out in Native Access before you delete the following files.

Then delete the NativeAccess.XML file. It is located here:

Macintosh HD> Library> Application Support> Native Instruments> Service Center

Then delete the RAS3 folder. It is located here:

Macintosh HD> Users> Shared> Native Instruments> Native Access> ras3

Restart your computer and then launch Native Access to log-in. Launch Kontakt in standalone mode and see if your libraries are all activated."

• william olson
    william olson Member Posts: 40 Member
    Options

thanks this post is a keeper

• portthames
    portthames Member Posts: 47 Member
    Options

This worked for me! Thanks