Light LED when loop active

Options
Mimiquine
Mimiquine Member Posts: 5 Newcomer

Hello,

First of all, I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm French...

I've got a Hercules dj Control air+ and I'm trying to map it with Traktor. I managed to map the basics input (play/cue/FX) and now I want to map backward loops. I succeed to assign one button to one loop size and now I would like the button to be lighted when loop is active.

I can't find a way to do it. The only thing I can do is lighting up the LED of all loop's buttons but I want only the LED of the concerned loop to be light up.

Can someone help me please ?

Thank you

Best Answer

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,763 mod
    edited March 18 Answer ✓
    Options

The OUT command must then be LoopSize. controller range must be 6-6, midi range 0-127 and no blend for button with the loop size 2, controller range 7-7 for button with loop size 4, 8-8 for loop size 8, 9-9 for loop size 16; all buttons need to have the modifier condition: is in active loop, deck (same as assignment), state 1 (yes).

Make a second set of those buttons with midi ranges 0-0, blend checked, with modifier condition: is in active loop, state 0 (no). This is to switch of all glowing LED when exiting the loop.

Answers

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,676 mod
    Options

Add Out --> Deck Common --> Is in active loop is the correct command for the loop set output control.

What command are you already using?

• Mimiquine
    Options

I tried this but it lights up all of my loop buttons.

Since I map one button to one length of loop (2 / 4 / 8 / 16), I would like that only one LED to be light up to tell me wich length of loop is active

• Sûlherokhh
    edited March 18 Answer ✓
    Options

The OUT command must then be LoopSize. controller range must be 6-6, midi range 0-127 and no blend for button with the loop size 2, controller range 7-7 for button with loop size 4, 8-8 for loop size 8, 9-9 for loop size 16; all buttons need to have the modifier condition: is in active loop, deck (same as assignment), state 1 (yes).

Make a second set of those buttons with midi ranges 0-0, blend checked, with modifier condition: is in active loop, state 0 (no). This is to switch of all glowing LED when exiting the loop.

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,676 mod
    Options

You didn't mention anout mapping multiple LED's, but @Sûlherokhh got you covered there.

• Mimiquine
    Options

Nice it works, thank you to both of you, have a nice day ! :)

• Sûlherokhh
    Options

Good to hear! Enjoy spinning your tracks! :)