Folks saying they cannot download... should upgrade to Native Access 2 (black)

Options
Scott_Utah
Scott_Utah Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

There are closed answers saying to contact support... that is not likely necessary. If you are using Native Access 1 (white version), you should update manually to version 2 (black version).

I was not getting prompted to update, but once I did, some licenses magically showed up, including Schema Light.

Comments

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,145 Guru
    Options

FYI version 2 can also be switched to white, so it's not always obvious which version they're using.

It's common for people to post their first message here, complaining that something doesn't work, but not providing enough details for anyone to help them. Often, when someone does attempt to help, the response will be "I already did that" or similar, still without details.

Due to lack of info, they'll often get asked a whole bunch of questions, but either not provide the requested info or answer maybe one of the questions.

It can be a real struggle 😮

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,810 mod
    edited March 17
    Options

To make it all even 'better' then Native Access 2 once were really referring to Native Access version 2.xx , but now Native Access 2 is just a name and at this particular point in time then Native Access 2 is really Native Access Version 3.9.1 .

So whenever one reads Native Access 2 then that actually refers to more different versions of same app with different properties ! 🤔