How can I solve "Status: Cancelled" in Native Access with products I've bought individually?

Options
13»

Answers

• holonology
    holonology Member Posts: 78 Helper
    edited March 28
    Options

Yeah for sure @PoorFellow I'm overcommunicating here I guess in case it's helpful. I did also try the license thing now (just activating everything) and nothing changed there.

I get it that you're just giving folks a steer on what to try based on the general advice from NI. Hoping that works for some people who ran into this.

I'll update you if it's a reset from customer service end if/when I hear more, but it looks like that's needed.

• holonology
    holonology Member Posts: 78 Helper
    Options

Hi folks, an update from my side. So after a short wait (Bank Holiday here in the UK and in Germany) this one was resolved by support yesterday.

As others have mentioned, when cancelling Komplete Now, the items remained in my account which seems to have caused the issue in Native Access. Now when I log in the subscription tab is blank, and the missing products re-appeared in my account just fine.

I'm not technical, but what needs to happen for future users, is as soon as they cancel K-Now, the sub should be removed completely from Native Access. Otherwise, it looks like the previous subscription could override any individual licenses, as long as it remained a tab in Native Access. Once it's removed, the problem disappears.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,215 mod
    Options

Thank you for reporting back and for sharing your problem resolution ! 🙂

• NEKAYBAAW
    NEKAYBAAW Member Posts: 7 Member
    Options

My subscription has not been removed as I was told that it was and this seems to be the issue. I've been dealing with this issue for more than 2 weeks and nothing is being resolved.

Can someone remove the subscription from my account please????????

• PoorFellow
    edited April 5
    Options

Sorry , but no user in this forum can help you with that and no one N.I. working directly in support attends the forum. You need to contact N.I. Purchase and Account Support , if you have a ticket concerning the problem open already then rather than opening a new ticket then please politely update the ticket to reflect that the problem has not been solved !

I will ask if @Jeremy_NI could please take a look if this is a account problem that needs liaising ? (But Jeremy_NI is not here again before at the earliest on Monday but could be later depending on schedule !)

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,901 mod
    Options

It's actually a known issue and the Native Access team is still investigating, please get in touch here: https://bit.ly/NI_support_NA

• AtmosphericDaft
    AtmosphericDaft Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Options

I think this may be the issue I am encountering too. waiting to hear back from support

• timber
    timber Member Posts: 14 Member
    Options

I have the same problem with Guitar Rig 7. The license shows as valid in my NI account but it shows as "Canceled" in Native Access and when I open Guitar Rig 7, it complains about a missing subscription and all I can do is quit. NI support sent me an installer link to GR7 but that hasn't solved the problem.

• PoorFellow
    Options

Then you of course answer support and tell politely inform them that your issue has not been fixed !

Only support can handle this question for you !

• timber
    timber Member Posts: 14 Member
    Options

I did and they said they deleted my canceled "Komplete Now" subscription but it did not resolve the problem. I still think it is relevant to reflect this in the forum in case others run into the same issues.

• PoorFellow
    Options

Nobody can blame you for being unhappy with this and it's OK that you inform others if a firstly suggested fix doesn't help you but still then the solution to this problem will only come by you working with support to fix the problem , even if a first or second attempt from support didn't fix it ! Support should be able to fix your problem, but that requires that you work with support !

• Hayo_NI
    Hayo_NI Product Team Posts: 281 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey all,

I believe our recent 3.10.3 update should address this issue. If you're still experiencing issues in that version, please reply to this post and I'll carry it over to the team. We're monitoring this issue closely.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Kind regards,

Hayo