Trouble activating mascine

dimzoulou
dimzoulou Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited 11:58AM in Maschine

Hi

I have the same problem but I can't find the solution

https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/16081/trouble-activating-maschine-on-a-new-computer

Comments

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,157 mod

Your post is simply too lagging in information. Please give all necessary information including specific Maschine model ! , computer type , OS version , Native Access version and any other info that might be of help including error messages and specific description of what your problem and what you have done to try to remedy it ! Or alternatively contact support right away instead and remember to give support same information as requested here !

• dimzoulou

Sorry for the incomplete information Several years ago I had bought the mashine mk2 and there was the relevant CD with the software which I decided to re-install recently As a result it opens the service center which as far as I understand is no longer working and it is impossible to connect to the internet to activate the program and so I installed Native Access and then Mascine 2 and when I run Mashine 2 it comes to the moment it asks me to use it as a demo or buy it or activate it I choose activation it refers me in Access and then nothing happens I have add the serial number of my product and I received a message that I have successfully registered Mashine but nothing still happens I can't find anywhere my product

My pc is running windows 10 and I have downloaded the latest version of NI Access

Thanks in advance and sorry for my English

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,157 mod

You are doing fine with your English , what you write is very easy to understand ! 🙂

To check if your serial is connected correctly with your account then check if it is listed as Registered Products.on the MY PRODUCTS, SERIALS, AND DOWNLOADS page . If the serial is registered correctly then be sure to be using latest version of Native Access for your OS , then try resetting the Native Access XML file , look at section 8 here : My Product is Missing in Native Access

• dimzoulou

I have tried all this steps but unfortunately nothing seems to be work anyway I keep searching for it

Thanks for your response

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,405 Expert
    edited March 12

If Native Access installs Maschine 2 software and says you successfully registered it it means it recognized your serial.

About Maschine MK2 (the hardware) not appearing in NA, that is normal, since NA lists only the softwares but not the hardwares. To see the hardware (even if it’s not really helpful since Maschine software gets registered…and it’s not even necessary in order for it to work, it is needed only to obtain the software bundled with it) you can check on the first link provided by PoorFellow (which will lead you to NI website were ALL your products (software and hardware) are listed.

Now…let’s focus on your real problem: from what you say it seems Maschine software is successfully registered but runs anyway in Demo mode.

You can try to have a look at this article about Demo mode to see if the problem described there corresponds and its solutions can solve your situation (some of the steps are the same, but maybe something else can tell Maschine not to run in Demo mode):

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/4402377887121-My-Products-Are-Showing-As-DEMO-in-Native-Access

This discussion has been closed.