Why my Native Access 3.9.0 not starting on Mac Os Intel 11.7

Options
anfri
anfri Member Posts: 6 Member

Hello, as written in the question, today I updated my Native Access and it's not starting. I just get a mac os crash report with some errors on Electron framework.

Do you have any suggestion?

CPU: Intel I7 2.6 Ghz

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• evo2slo
    evo2slo Member Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Same issue here. Rebooted, reinstalled, 3.9.0 still does not work. Won't open - instant crash.

I installed the legacy 3.5.3 and that's working for now.

I'd rather just roll back to the latest 3.8 version I had before but can't find a download for it.

• evo2slo
    evo2slo Member Posts: 7 Member
    Options

I'm new here and didn't mean to post that as an answer. Not sure how to edit or delete.

• Stuguy
    Stuguy Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Latest Native access eventually opens for me (Mac OS) but all of my products are missing😡

• Hayo_NI
    Hayo_NI Product Team Posts: 278 mod
    Options

Hey all. Just noting that we're aware of the issue and looking into it. Hoping to get a fix soon!

• anfri
    anfri Member Posts: 6 Member
    Options

Hello @Hayo_NI thanks.

If you need the crash report, ping me. I had no time to go through it (since I'm a software engineer, I wanted to discover if it was my system).

• Duistere Bardo
    Duistere Bardo Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options

Same issues after updating to 3.9.0, running macOS Big Sur 11.7.10 as well.

When trying to open, also a Terminal window pops up showing the following:

1970:0307/144141.442436:ERROR:node_bindings.cc(152)] Fatal error in V8: v8::Template::Set Invalid value, must be a primitive or a Template

zsh: segmentation fault /Applications/Native\ Access.app/Contents/MacOS/Native\ Access

Saving session...

...copying shared history...

...saving history...truncating history files...

...completed.

[Process completed]

• Stuguy
    Stuguy Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

This is what I am getting now.all my NI products are missing.

• davemarchmusic
    davemarchmusic Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Same problem here on MacBook Pro 15 2017 with Big Sur. Just upgraded and immediately crash. Hope in an update asap

• oobe79
    oobe79 Member Posts: 85 Helper
    Options

@Hayo_NI Tried to load NI Access this morning. Got the notification that it needed to install update and restart. After install and restart, NI has been in the "Installing Dependencies" Circle of Death for the past 20 minutes....

• mycelium
    mycelium Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Same issue, starting yesterday (March 06).

2020 MacBook Pro running BigSur Mac OS 11.7.9

2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5

16 GB 3733 MHz LPDDR4X

Would really love to have at least a rollback link in the meantime to whatever the last working update was so that I can continue with my work.

• SoulConcept
    SoulConcept Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Also experiencing the same crash an everyone else on a 2013 Macbook Pro, 2.3 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 running Big Sur 11.7.10.

• SoulConcept
    SoulConcept Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Installed the legacy 3.5.3 version and i'm back up and running for now, but I wouldn't want this to be a long term solution!

• bly4k
    bly4k Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

same here. got my machine delivered yesterday.. updated NA.. since then i try to fixing it by my own but got nothing accept frustration.

MacBook Air macOS BigSur 11.7.10

1,4 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5

• Mr.Dad_playz_keys
    Mr.Dad_playz_keys Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

same issue...installed Native Access update and the software keeps crashing...followed all the guidelines for uninstalling, deleting various related files and rebooting...no joy

NI!!!! we need an update man!

Macbook Pro 16", 2019

2.3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,921 mod
    edited March 8
    Options

Sorry , I have not been able to spot a newer alternative version of NA for Mac for download than the Legacy version of Native Access