Feature Request: Remember Password in Native Access

Options
Mobius
Mobius Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I have too many passwords to remember as it is, and they all have to be secure in this day and age, so I use a password manager with a password generator for all secondary accounts. This makes it an absolute chore to go into my password manager manually every time I need to run Native Access to update or install software. It's a very common feature in third-party software managers to remember a user's credentials, and it's painless that way. Please consider adding this functionality, because I will never remember my password for any such app, and I can't be the only one who finds this annoying.

Comments

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 985 Guru
    Options

I will second this - as long as there is a checkbox (on) "Save my credentials" or (off) Not save.

That said - I just set up my new DAW (Windows 10) here about 6 weeks ago now - and beyond setting up Native Access that very first time - I have never ever been asked to "re-login" yet.

If you are getting prompted every time for credentials - there is something else going on.

VP

• reffahcs
    reffahcs Member Posts: 845 Guru
    Options

Maybe it's a Windows thing? On MacOS I sign in once and that's it, it remembers my creds from then on.

• Mobius
    Mobius Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Noted. Maybe I should see about a support ticket.