Why is Traktor latest version 3.11.1 is always starting setup wizard when connecting to new mixed

Options
Optick
Optick Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

Hey guys! So I ve been experiencing this issus for the past 4 gigs, after updating to the last version , on Sonoma, Macbook Pro M1. When starting Traktor, while beeing connected to the club's mixer and x1 mk3, all the decks and X1 Mk3 settings are set to default, and starts the setup wizard as if i connected the X1 mk3 for the first time. All the drivers are up to date. Also, sometimes, if i want to import the exported settings (saved from home), it does not import them, only if i restart the laptop. Thank you!

Answers

• Terrordisco
    Terrordisco Member Posts: 44 Advisor
    Options

This should be a bug report?

• Optick
    Optick Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Options

I discovered why. Having an Icloud syncronised laptop, mac moves the documents folder in the cloud. If you don t have internet acces in a club (i usually turn off wifi and bluetooth anyways in the club), Traktor cannot find the settings. I think this is a stupid move, somehow Traktor should have all the essential files stored locally, as it is a pro app too, right? I need all its functionality without the internet, and alos to move fast. In Sonoma, Traktor is very slow, especially when searching for files... I think this is one of the bad periods of Traktor, since 2008 when i started using it.

• TurnedTables
    TurnedTables Member Posts: 33 Helper
    Options

Sounds like a Mac config issue rather than Traktor? Can you set iCloud to keep the documents folder locally as well as synced to cloud? If not maybe change your Traktor default folders to somewhere local.