My Traktor S4 MK3 Screen Hack is back!

Options
Joe121
Joe121 Member Posts: 2 Member
edited March 5 in Mapping Traktor

Long time no see!

After countless issues I have finally fixed my Traktor screen hack for the Kontrol S4 MK3. This latest version is working with Traktor 3.10.0 and above.

Here's an article from DJTechTools on the project:

Here's a full guide for the latest version of the hack (v3.6) which outlines a lot of the functions and features:

To download the screen hack, check my Patreon below:

Comments

• Bonjah
    Bonjah Member Posts: 16 Member
    Options

Welcome back! You have been missed for sure.😊👏🏼

• Toltemic
    Toltemic Member Posts: 24 Member
    Options

I'm sorry for losing faith, father 🙏

• viper9711
    viper9711 Member Posts: 108 Advisor
    Options

Great work- wow

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,408 Expert
    Options

What changes does 3.6 have?

• Leandro
    Leandro Member Posts: 12 Member
    edited February 23
    Options

Tested on traktor 3.11.17 on an S4MK3 controller. Great.

• viper9711
    Options

Tested on Traktor 3.10 S4MK3- no issues

• alec.tron
    alec.tron Member Posts: 72 Pro
    edited February 24
    Options

I too would be interested in some info about changes... Would be great if you could post the release notes / change logs here, or as public posts on patreon @Joe121

But after the experiences from the last 2 years from NI (...) as well as with Joe s mod (which I love... But I also found the complete absence of info/updates difficult for a software dev who's selling a "product", especially when offering it as a subscription...), I'll give it another few weeks/months before considering updating from the version combo I am/was stuck with since 2022.

Just my few cents.

But great you're back! Your mod is actually the last straw that lets me stick with NI & the s4...

c.

• Stanboi
    Stanboi Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Working on Traktor Pro 3.11.1.17 aswell, hell yea, thanks a lot king, good to see it back on the menu ;P

• MOOD FM
    MOOD FM Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Nice I guess for those happy to keep their subs running while no updates or news were dropping. For those that eventually gave up paying for nothing, its disappointing to miss out on the update, but I don't really feel like subbing again considering my previous experience.

• viper9711
    Options

Does it works also with the D2 ?

• PresentSimple
    PresentSimple Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options

Holy ****** dude, I wasn't following this forum and missed the whole thing about X1 and scripting updates, so this is an absolute-life changer! I was about to ditch the Traktor software in favor of VirtualDJ, but this mapping seems to add so much easy-to-access flow and variability that it appears like I'm still onboard :)

Thank you so much! <3