Support Ticket not working? I got no automatic answer/Ticket NR

Options
Lasse2000
Lasse2000 Member Posts: 4 Member
Hey all, maybe someone else has the same Problem.
I bought a Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3 one Month ago, but decided to sell it already. Now i wanted to get a Transfer ID, but that doesn't work online because its shorter than 60 days after my activation.
So i tried to open up a Support Ticket (three times already now), but I don't get any Confimation Email or can see that request in my Account. I'm worried now that my Requests get lost... I sold the Hardware today and the buyer is waiting now for the transfer ID, so i'm a bit under pressure. I don't want him to think i tricked him or sth.

In the activity area it say's that the activity are is not available right now.

Hopefully someone can help me here! Thank you already!!

Lasse

Best Answer

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,114 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

I can confirm that the team has a ticket logged in with your request. I'll check what's happening with the confirmation emails but someone will be in touch with you shortly.

Answers

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,379 mod
    Options

Please do not open more than one ticket per case!

It will only confuse things and delay your process even further.

Did you check your Spam folder? Many times, automated responses ended up there, so please have a look.

• Lasse2000
    Options
    I'm sorry, it was just because in the first comment I didn't managed to add some tags, and I didn't find a way to delete or edit the Question, that's why I opened the new one! :)

And yes I checked it, sadly there is no email. But there should be an automatic reply right?
    Thanks already!
  • PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,020 mod
    edited February 20
    Options

Yes ! , you ought to get a confirmation email. I will try to call for Matt_NI and hopefully he will respond here Wednesday though I am not sure if he can expedite things !

@Matt_NI , Sorry Matt_NI , since Jeremy_NI is not here then I have no choice but to call for you (Help Lasse2000 ! you are his only hope Matt_NI-Wan Kenobi) .

P.S. @Lasse2000 , I just deleted your other duplicate thread since I could understand from what you wrote that that's what you wanted to do if you could have done it yourself !

• Lasse2000
    Options
    @PoorFellow thank you very very much!!! And thank you for deleting the other (wrong) question! Really nice of you and really nice to see how fast there are nice people here that try to help! I'm amazed :) looking forward to get a solution hopefully soon then
  • Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,114 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

I can confirm that the team has a ticket logged in with your request. I'll check what's happening with the confirmation emails but someone will be in touch with you shortly.

• Lasse2000
    Options

@Matt_NI thank you very much!! I got an answer already now, so everything worked out really fast! So nice to see, that one can get help so fast and nicely :) thank you again!