License locked on second hand device

DamianP
DamianP Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited October 22 in Native Access
Recently I bought Komplete Kontrol m32 and Maschine mk3 from a private person. With the help from the support seller was able to unlink both devices from their account. While I was able to register m32 on my account no problem I get "license locked" on mk3. I tried contact support twice using the form but I never got the automated email that ticket was submitted and I don't know what to do at this moment. This is my first time writing here and I don't know if I'm posting it in the correct category so any help would be appreciated.

Best Answer

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,130 admin
    Answer ✓

The support team got your ticket and they will be in touch with you as soon as possible

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,191 mod
    edited February 20

Personally then I do not see that there is anywhere else that is more appropriate to post your problem since it is not a question concerning the hardware itself !

Presuming that you have already checked your spam folder for the email then alas we have the problem at the moment that the Customer Care person that is usually a liaison from the forum to Customer Service is away and will not be back earliest until the 26th.

EDIT ! : Since Matt_NI has responded I have removed other 'ping' and explanation ! (Thank you at Matt ! 🙂)

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,130 admin
    Answer ✓

The support team got your ticket and they will be in touch with you as soon as possible

This discussion has been closed.