Traktor Z1

DjayQ
DjayQ Member Posts: 12 Member

I just bought the Z1 today and I notice it didn’t use a power adapter it only has RCA and USB I also can’t get it to work with Traktor DJ2 I saw videos on YouTube where it works with Traktor dj2 for the iPad I taught it would be plug and play I only got it to work with Traktor PRO 3 does anyone know how I can get it to work I’m thinking because it doesn’t have a power adapter my iPad doesn’t recognize it but I use a type c adapter for my IPad Pro and the adapter has two USB and a port to keep my iPad charge

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,234 Expert
    edited February 17

You bought the newest version. This one doesn’t have a power socket and doesn’t work with iPad. The one you saw in the videos is first batch version

• DjayQ

Wow do you think I made a bad choice when I bought it I just actually wanted it for my X1 Mk3 to use the audio interface it’s does work with Traktor Pro it’s ashamed NI doesn’t update there DJ2 to support all there gears if I knew how to get it to work with Djay Pro Ai that would be nice I really refuse to buy any Dj gear other than NI

• DjayQ

https://youtu.be/s5xg42SrevA?si=gLhhCm18E65RLMK8

This video the guy is using his Z1 with out the power adapter looks same as the one I got