Why do i not get any (autoresponder)email from customer support?

Options
misterl
misterl Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
I`ve bought a maschine+, a B-Stock from Thomann in Germany. The previous buyer activated the license but forgot to remove it before sending it back. I already opend 3 support tickets but never got any response from NI. I need NI to transfer the license. Could you help me @Jeremy_NI please?

Best Answers

• Andreas_NI
    Andreas_NI Customer Care Posts: 33 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi MisterL,

I just had a look and I can see that your 3 requests are from this past weekend, please note that we do not work on the weekends, I am sure the team will get to your request as soon as possible and you will receive a response in a timely manner

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,407 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

When did you open the support tickets?

Keep in mind it was just weekend, if you opened them up Friday barely a work day has gone.

Answers

• Andreas_NI
    Andreas_NI Customer Care Posts: 33 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi MisterL,

I just had a look and I can see that your 3 requests are from this past weekend, please note that we do not work on the weekends, I am sure the team will get to your request as soon as possible and you will receive a response in a timely manner

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,407 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

When did you open the support tickets?

Keep in mind it was just weekend, if you opened them up Friday barely a work day has gone.

• misterl
    misterl Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options
    Thanks for your immediate rsponse guys. I was wondering what's going on, since i got no autoresponder/ verification that I managed to successfully open a ticket regarding my case.