Is there a faster way to locate libraries after moving to a new computer?

Tina
Tina Member Posts: 2 Noise
edited April 19 in Native Access

Hi,

I was wondering, if there is a faster way to add my existing libraries on a new computer than having to point each single one to the right folder in Native Access? Is there a search that can do this automatically? I have quite a lot of libraries and it takes ages and is quite annoying to relocate every single library like this :(

Cheers

Tina

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI BerlinAdministrator Posts: 641 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi there @Tina unfortunately there's no easier way to relocate your libraries on another system atm :( But good news is the new version of Native Access has a "Relocate all" button :)

Answers

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI BerlinAdministrator Posts: 641 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi there @Tina unfortunately there's no easier way to relocate your libraries on another system atm :( But good news is the new version of Native Access has a "Relocate all" button :)

• Tina
    Tina Member Posts: 2 Noise

Hi @Kaiwan_NI , thanks for the answer. What a shame, already took me half a day and I am still not finished. But great to hear that this feature will be included in the next version this will make installing my next machine a lot easier. ;)

• nightjar
    nightjar Member Posts: 285 Saw

I just used this new "Relocate All" button a few days ago. Worked great! It did miss a few that I had to do individually later.. these few where mostly guitar libs that had Amped and non-Amped versions,