Traktor 3.5.0 and above - browser flickering issue

Options

Comments

• djalexandros
    djalexandros Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I have had the same issue on my MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017). It made the software unusable and it was the primary reason why I stopped using Traktor after a good 13 years.. It's a real pity.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,589 admin
    Options

@alec.tron Sorry it wasn't clear from the answer, but all bugs reported through support are collected and connected to our internal bug tracking system. The more reports there are, the more likely our product team is to take a closer look at the problem. Thanks for sending it in!

• SteveKDJ
    SteveKDJ Member Posts: 133 Helper
    Options

Also, I have this one :(

It's quite annoying (OLd Config - WinPro10 (19043-new), AMD-FX, 16GB, nVidia 1080 Ti)

• LouBrick
    LouBrick Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

++ Same issue here.

Mac OS Monterey 12.3.1

2,6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7

Traktor Pro 3.5.3 303

using Kontrol Z1 and DJM-850 as the sound card

I'm always updating Traktor to the latest version, hoping it solves the issue... but it doesn't. Hopefully a fix really soon because browsing through tracks like this when playing live is really frustrating.

• Jangla
    Jangla Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Same issue here. I appreciate there's been some flickering for a while now but since 3.5.x it's a LOT worse.

• von Bordwehr
    von Bordwehr Member Posts: 104 Advisor
    Options

A sample (screen recording) from last year. No discernible changes since then.

https://imgur.com/zFJQQiY

• Dj Mayo
    Dj Mayo Member Posts: 16 Member
    Options

Same situation for me. 2015 macbook pro retina with 16gb ram and latest traktor version. In my case screen is always flickering. I have connected an S2 mk2 and maschine jam for effects mapping.

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,367 Expert
    Options

@Kaiwan_NI can we please get this fixed soon?

I can't sort a playlist and browse / select tracks! without constant flickering.

Do you understand the gravity of this situation? If you want to quickly preview a bunch of songs, find a playlist sort it by bpm, EVEY SINGLE TIME a new track is selected I have to wait for 3+ seconds before I can press the "preview track" button.

• andy_andy
    andy_andy Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's really annoing!
    Also when you want to view a playlist from History it takes a fiew seconds until it opens, depend how big is the playlist.

• Audiowerk
    Audiowerk Member Posts: 19 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options

Yes - same frustrating browser flickering here. It's impossible to use the search function without this constant flickering.we need a fix - asap.!

• djgoosh
    djgoosh Member Posts: 11 Helper
    Options

more than 6 months later and nothing changed. this is so frustrating !!

Same flickering continues even on Traktor 3.7 Beta ..

as for the specs:

MacBook Pro 2021 M1 Max 32GB RAM 2TB SSD with macOS 12.6 - Traktor should work flawlessly with these specs !

• von Bordwehr
    von Bordwehr Member Posts: 104 Advisor
    Options

Considering that NI has ignored this issue for more than a decade despite regular complaints, it could very well survive another decade.

• splengy
    splengy Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

just adding my 2 cents

practically unusable as a result of collection display handling.

there are so many ways to deal with this. this is embarrassing😭

• Anemic
    Anemic Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

The same flickering continues in 2023. try to test with TRAKTOR PLUS HOWEVER AS THE UPDATES THEY SEND ARE SO BAD THAT TO DATE THEY CANNOT FIX IT. I AM A TRAKTOR USER SINCE 2009

Regarding the specifications:

MacBook AIR 2021 M1 8GB RAM 256GB SSD running macOS 12.6 - Traktor should work perfectly with these specs!

MORE RESPECT TO USERS!!

• Janovsky
    Janovsky Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

same here. It makes Traktor feel unstable and 'nervous'