Why does R6 always come up in time limit demo mode?

Options
THEosiris
THEosiris Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

I don't have Reaktor 6 but I have v5. Every time I pull up Reaktor 6 a box comes up that says Demo mode 30 minutes left. It also says I have the v6 Player installed but it's nowhere in my VST list in FL even though I add the directory and scan multiple times. I added the Komplete Start bundle to my stuff and I got the Effects, but only the Kontakt stuff showed up. i don't even have Kontakt installed because I really don't use it. So should I reinstall the Player because it is listed separately in my Access, but it shows it's already installed. Thanks.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• THEosiris
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks but that took me right back to the main page for here. I reinstalled R6 and now it comes up without a Demo screen and the Player is there. I still have a folder labeled Service Center and I think that's (all) my issues. Can I delete this folder or will it just cause more headaches. Thanks in advance for any generic responses.
  • Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,373 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Do not remove any folder named as "Service Center", even if it's empty.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Options

If you own the full version of Reaktor 5 and only the player version for Reaktor 6, you should use Reaktor 5.

• THEosiris
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks but that took me right back to the main page for here. I reinstalled R6 and now it comes up without a Demo screen and the Player is there. I still have a folder labeled Service Center and I think that's (all) my issues. Can I delete this folder or will it just cause more headaches. Thanks in advance for any generic responses.
  • Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,373 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Do not remove any folder named as "Service Center", even if it's empty.

• THEosiris
    Options
    Thank you sunborn.