No Pre-Hear on Instruments

Options
Franswami
Franswami Member Posts: 9 Member

I have a DAWRack for several years now with Win 10, Live 11, Push 2, Maschine MK3 and Komplete Kontrole S 49 MK2. Installed expensions, intruments with Native Acces. Everything is functioning fine. Pre-Hear on all instruments with both controllers.

I recently bought a DAWbook with Win 11. I installed Maschine, Kontakt 7, Komplete Kontrole, India, Acoustic strums 1 & 2, Massive and Battery, as to make an easy start on this brandnew DAWbook. I use Maschine MK3 en KK S 49 MK 2. Used Native Acces to install. And of course, the Pre-Hear function is set to "on". The Problem: No Pre-hear on India, Acoustic Strums 1 & 2 with both controlers.

I can load and control these intruments with Maschine as well as with KK. The only hick-up or - bug - is that the Pre-Hear does not work.

Please shine a light on this particular problem.

Best Answer

• Franswami
    Answer āœ“
    Options

Hello Triggi, THANKS.

This solved the problem!

Never crossed my mind to look for a download library that is called Previews.

šŸ˜€

Wish you a very happy day.

Answers

• Triggi
    Triggi Member Posts: 48 Helper
    Options

Hi Franswami,

hopefully its not totally stupid but there is a priview library you can install. Perhaps its that easy.

Best regards!

• Franswami
    Answer āœ“
    Options

Hello Triggi, THANKS.

This solved the problem!

Never crossed my mind to look for a download library that is called Previews.

šŸ˜€

Wish you a very happy day.

• Triggi
    Triggi Member Posts: 48 Helper
    Options

Nice to help you!

have fun!šŸ‘‹

• Franswami
    Options

Apreciated your help.

With regards