Kits like "Empire Breaks" with PATTERNS w/variations each key

Options
shannonsmith
shannonsmith Member Posts: 29 Member
edited January 16 in Other Software & Hardware

Hi Friends,

I really like the "Empire Breaks" in which you can play a whole preset drum pattern with one keyboard key and each key in the set is a variation of that. I know "40's very own" and "butch vig drums" have this feature too. Not just a "loop" but drums in a pattern that SYNC to your project's Beats Per Minute- I love that feature. I would like to get more of those. Drums Only (no bass or other stuff) Does anyone know of any other software that does this? If so, please let me know.

Tagged:

Answers

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,939 Guru
    Options

You can do this with Factory Library 2 too. (that sounded weird)

Every drum kit, drum pad and percussion library has that feature inside.

• shannonsmith
    Options

Thanks Milos! what's the easiest way to find the drum patterns from Factory Library 2 (I use reaper)? I have Komplete Kontrol- the software- running but I don't see "factory library 2"- is there possibly a list of drum kits or something I should look for? sorry for the dumb follow up question

• Milos
    Options

Factory Library 2 is for Kontakt.

• Milos
    Options

Factory Library 2 contains melodic instruments, as well as drum kits and drum pads, even percussions, for nearly every genre that you can think of!

• Milos
    Options

For the drum kits, drum pads and percussions, you can play a different synced loop or beat with a different key!

• shannonsmith
    Options

Thanks again!

• Milos
    Options

No problemo!