Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,807 Expert
    Options

Has anyone tried with S5?

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,838 mod
    Options

I haven't yet, it's in storage (space is at a premium in my studio/home). Will respond as soon as i have checked.

• Das Amt
    Das Amt Member Posts: 6 Member
    Options

I have Open a ticket to These Problem and bevor today an answer:

Dara (Native Instruments) 

12. Jan. 2024, 20:23 MEZ 

Hallo Das Amt,

vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht. I'm sorry for the trouble here!

Yes, our QA team is currently aware of this behavior with the S8 and version 3.11 of Traktor Pro 3. They are currently working on a fix for this. 

I'm afraid we don't have an exact time frame on when this issue will be fixed.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know, and I would be happy to help!

Beste Grüße,

Dara

• JohnnyBGood
    JohnnyBGood Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

I started a ticket with customer support the day after the update released. They just got back to me this afternoon asking for a video demonstrating the issue. So I’m about to film and send that today.

They said response time is slow due to the backlog from the holidays.

• reignofsound
    reignofsound Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Exact same issue on latest traktor and Mac OS.

Turned up at my gig and couldn't use headphones. Cue not working. Difficult 3 hours.

• Svensk
    Svensk Member Posts: 16 Member
    Options

Habe das selbe Problem und zum Glück dank dem BackUp umschalten können.

• dj ch
    dj ch Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

je confirme le meme probléme sur mon S8 ( j'ai fait l'erreur de faire la mise à jour avant d'aller en préstation ) résultat , j'ai passer la moitié de la soirée à chercher à régler le probléme en vain , heureusement que j'avais une ancienne version qui était restée (je sais pas comment ) et la plus de probleme d'ecoute , j'espere que le probléme sera reglé au plus vite

• FilTheMusic
    FilTheMusic Member Posts: 7 Newcomer
    Options

I have the same problem with my S8, but the problem started after updating my OSX, not after updating Traktor, so it looks like a compatibility problem with the new OSX. I tried opening the backup of older version of Traktor but the problem persist.

• Das Amt
    Das Amt Member Posts: 6 Member
    Options

Nope ehem Yo Go back to 3.10 it works under Sonoma

• FilTheMusic
    FilTheMusic Member Posts: 7 Newcomer
    Options

Not for me, i went back to 3.10 and 3.9 and 3.8 and i have the same problem

• GeOKid
    GeOKid Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Same issue here. First the screen flickering after the last update, now the cue not working after this update. I also sometimes get some parameter drifting on the effects dry/wet knob on my S8. I'm totally disappointed with my purchase. Time to go back to an analog mixer and some cdj's. Too much trouble. :/

• dj lp liang
    dj lp liang Member Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 15
    Options

All of a sudden I Updated to the latest Traktor Pro Plus version, and out of nowhere cue stoped working.

I've tried everything on Audio Set up, Output routing, Input Routing and even mapped the cue buttons and don't work.

Anyone knows how to fix this ?

Thanks

• dj lp liang
    Options

I've posted the same a while ago and didn't;t know it was already posted.

Same problem, updated to 3.11.0.44 and no cue working, and I noticed last night that I had back 2 back weddings and it was very frustrating not been able to cue.

how do you go back to previous version?

• dj lp liang
    edited January 15
    Options

I had back 2 back weddings last night 12 straight hours without cue, but already fixed the problem running on back up 3.10 version and works great !

3.11.0.44 DO NOT upgrade until this is fixed. The problem is only with Traktor S8 as far as I know.

Go to Applications / Native Instruments / Traktor Pro 3 / Back up

Just have the latest versions previous to 3.11.0.44 and run it, the go to Dock and erase the one you have and move the old version to dock so you won't open newest version by mistake, when problem is solved and update again do the same steps.

I'm running MacBook Pro Late 2017 Big Sur 11.7.10