"Cannot Load Track With Deck Is Playing" When my deck is stopped?

The Deck is actually stopped already.

It's been a long time since this happened. It happened again just tonight.

Pls. help

Answers

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,030 Expert

It's a known bug for years.

There are other threads about it. You have to disable the setting that blocks you from loading a track when a track is already playing. 🤷‍♀️

It's bad :/

• Sasha Beep
    Sasha Beep Member Posts: 5 Member

Duplicate of https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/16951/traktor-pro-3-issue-loading-on-to-stopped-deck

Please consider to collect mentions about this problem in a single topic

• Oxy
    Oxy Member Posts: 87 Helper

Had this the other day for the first time. Had to restart Traktor.

• Vladyk _Dj
    Vladyk _Dj Member Posts: 124 Helper
    edited January 2

You can tell me the steps of the problem in detail, what happened, that I could reproduce it, your actions, I myself am interested. It would help to understand and deal with this problem. I have tried all kinds of options in the settings of the traktor pro 3 program and I cannot block the deck so that it does not read and play the track.

• Vladyk _Dj

So the controller has this option , without the participation of the controller, it is not possible to block the deck in the traktor pro 3 program.

• Jigz Gomez
    Jigz Gomez Member Posts: 11 Member

Regarding Vladyk_dj's Comment:

On Channels 2 and 4, to load either I use the controllers toggle or Shift+ <or>. Channels 3 and 4 I use the controllers toggle. It Usually happens on deck B

• Vladyk _Dj
    edited January 2

I translate with google translator, because I don't know English well.He does not read this track in this deck and does not want to play it , I don't have this problem with all the tracks in my collection, I have all of them in mp3 format in 320 bitrate, all the tracks are normal, why doesn't the deck want to read and play this track, I analyzed it once again, this track is blocked by the deck , does not want to analyze, very interesting and strange, writes to on the deck, cannot be read, blocked, but this track is the same on the flash drive, I turn it on to play it with another audio player and it reads and play, and why from the collection in the program traktor pro 3, the deck A blocks on this track. I have all these tracks on a flash drive, I uploaded these tracks to the collection in the traktor pro 3 program and they are sorted in my collection by bpm and so on.There are no problems with this flash drive, because when I bought it, I checked it for real volume and sector errors with utilities for flash drives, only then copied these tracks to the flash drive.

• Vladyk _Dj

If the path to this track in the collection was damaged, there would be a message that the track was not found, or that this track was damaged, nothing like this happened when the traktor pro 3 program was launched, when the traktor pro 3 program was launched, the program updates the library and checks the tracks in the collection.

• Vladyk _Dj

Why am I writing all this here? I want to help Native Instruments I have already found a track with a similar problem.I will investigate this problem.

• Jigz Gomez
    Jigz Gomez Member Posts: 11 Member

This might have something to do with the Deck Lock issue

• Vladyk _Dj
    edited February 11

You only support professional DJs, because they buy controllers, programs, VST plugins from you,you don't support club DJs, or ordinary people who use your products,Well, let professional DJs help you.The Serato company will never allow itself to treat people like this.you came up with Native access so specially, to make it difficult that only professional DJs had access to your products, because you need to activate the advanced mode in Native access and for this you need to buy something from you.

• Vladyk _Dj
    edited February 12

Until there is a normal attitude towards people and you don't start thinking about people, I don't want to buy anything from you, I'm not happy to buy anything from you Native Instruments. I will buy in Serato,I am happy to be there, they understand me and go on my terms. They do not limit access to their products, do not complicate anything, they trust people.