Installing Community Plugins

hhal9000
hhal9000 Member Posts: 3 Sine
edited January 25 in Komplete General

I have just downloaded the Niji Solution 2 Drum Plugin for Reactor but I don't Know how to install It.Could any one tell me how please?

Thanks

Best Answer

• Paule
    Paule BerlinMember Posts: 196 Saw
    Answer ✓

IMHO the Reaktor PLAYER can use ensembles from the user library for 30 minutes. Then you need a new start of Reaktor PLAYER. Mayhaps I'm wrong - never own Reaktor PLAYER - always the full version.

I'm no owner of Komplete Kontrol or any other NI hardware.

In your KK pdf manual are written the limits?

Answers

• Paule
    edited January 15

Niji Solution 2

is an ensemble to load in Reaktor. There is no need to install it. Download, de-zip and copy in your favorite folder for to use in Reaktor.

• hhal9000

So where should I put the 2 files and should I keep them in the folder. I have an ensemble folder in my documents that is empty. Should it go here and should it be the whole folder or just the 2 files minus the manual in PDF?

I just have the free version of complete.Is that viable?

• hhal9000

Managed to get Niji working now.Thanks.

I have the free version of Complete Kontrol and I sometimes get the message that I'm on the demo version and I need to register even though there is a tick against registered for Reactor. Is this how it should work?

• Paule
    Answer ✓

IMHO the Reaktor PLAYER can use ensembles from the user library for 30 minutes. Then you need a new start of Reaktor PLAYER. Mayhaps I'm wrong - never own Reaktor PLAYER - always the full version.

I'm no owner of Komplete Kontrol or any other NI hardware.

In your KK pdf manual are written the limits?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI BerlinCustomer Care Posts: 690 mod
    edited January 21

Yes, that's how it works, as explained by @Paule if you don't own the full version of Reaktor you can only use user ensembles in demo mode, which means you can only use them for 30 minutes.