Maschine feedback

Options
Justin Evans
Justin Evans Member Posts: 27 Member

Greetings all,

My feedback is NI needs solve the software issue for the Mac first.

My greatest disappointment is on grain synthesis your lucky if you get 4 poly voice out of such a beautiful instrument such as both worlds in Starlight without distortion.

I had asked NI if there was a polyphonic limit before and never got a straight answer but using the best MacBook pro money can buy gets you 4 voice poly playable grain synth on 1 track. Along with 4 other tracks.

Just my opinion this is unexpectable and needs to be fixed.

The sequencer could use some features found in drum machines or synths out there. I grew up using Ensoniq sequencers and wish NI would add these such as auto quantization, cut/paste, etc.

Tagged:

Comments

• Justin Evans
    Options

Case and point my System was running perfect and the recent updates came out.

Now maschine software won't load and I refuse to upgrade to Sonoma, so once again on feedback as requested by NI, please fix your software.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,947 mod
    edited December 2023
    Options

What is this "best MacBook pro money can buy" that you own? M1 Max CPU by any chance?

• Justin Evans
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hi no, I9 Intel, I stay away from the M Series I read too many issues in beta. I have 64 mb ram 8 Tb ssd. Right after Apple released mine they released the M series. With software and warranty you can easily spend 8-10k just FYI.

Also case and point on NI feedback I have another ticket in for Maschine software not loading after update, so there is that. Was working fine with Ventura OS.

I have another post for distortion that I feel you shouldn't have at all on such an expensive MacBook.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,947 mod
    edited December 2023
    Options

Oh OK. That should be either a 15" or 16" 2019 MBP, i9-9980HK, this is what is important to say when you're reporting issues: Model and year. Same CPU performance as the lowest-end M1 MBP in theory.

I will head over to your other thread and see if I can help in any way.

• Justin Evans
    Options

Thanks yes I do this for tickets but I have the flagship I9 MacBook pro.