Assistive playing tools

Comments

• Nx6ht
    Nx6ht Member Posts: 6 Member
    edited December 2023
    • i would like the ability to pick scales just like komplete kontrol in machine, its a bit confusing using it by semitone
  • anzbert
    anzbert Member Posts: 40 Helper

What a out a strumming setting for chords. Like on the Keystep 37. I quite like the vibe of it.

So far I've been using the Note Repeat in combined with chords mode, which kind of works.

Just brainstorming here guys 😅

• Psyearth5
    Psyearth5 Member Posts: 295 Member
    edited December 2023

Interesting. I have been trying for a long time to get more options for Chords, and now I see a great proposal .There is a possibility to make and use chords that we made ourselves, but if we had that information in Pianoroll, it would be really useful 👍 I hope your proposal will be accepted.

• Psyearth5
    Psyearth5 Member Posts: 295 Member

Believe me I thought that it is possible because the options button for that purpose but when I realized that it's strumming only Pressed Pads I was disappointed but I was looking for solution and I am using Arpp to achieve strumming and then I do correction 😂 but I do everything in Maschine from start to finish ( Master ) my way is to adjust sounds like I do Mix and when it's done u record my performance in to one File for Master and from Cubase I migrate to Maschine. At first it was challenging but once I did it it become possible, easy and it became clear how to use it and it's fun what is most important.

This is track I made with internal Bass sinth and Prism ( amazing almost unreal sounds capabilities ) with field recordings I made with mobile later Record it to Maschine through cables. I would never come to this ideas and solutions without Maschine MK3 and further updates and features would make it easier and I am for it but at the same time I addapt to current state and it's already amazing instrument a real instrument. Without HW with Mouse it's OK , useful but only with HW it is Magic.

https://open.spotify.com/track/0vrvN4KCUtKCZd6ml5Rdop

• tempsperdu
    tempsperdu Member Posts: 424 Pro

Yet another vote for midi in and user defined chord sets.

• Godes
    Godes Member Posts: 3 Member
    edited December 2023

give the touchstrip the option to control maschine full project nudge +/- (pitch bend) just like the traktor dj kontrol X1mk2 and maybe even make it like a phase meter to the Ableton Link sync

for live preformence with cdj's or any other dj device(Ableton Link alone is not tight enough)

• Godes
    Godes Member Posts: 3 Member
    edited December 2023

open the maschine mixer volume faders&sends for control from external midi device (launchkontrol XL, Bcf2000 etc...)

• WalkaDeProduca
    WalkaDeProduca Member Posts: 14 Member

I'm a composer from FullSail, I love your products. First I know you guys are working on Maschine studio 2. That is all . Lol No for real I love all the products, what would be cool is letter the keyboard so when where in the software we can quickly fix mistakes that we played. The more scales the better, the arp should be able to use this new scales so we can get weird combinations. It would be cool to add a basic keyboard sound for the software, when we don't have our hard drive of sounds, to be able to get an instrument idea, like the drum synth. I just hope you guys keep bring music to the next level.

• EFTHIMIS
    EFTHIMIS Member Posts: 13 Member
    edited December 2023

It would be great to be able to put lock states in the arranger.

• Super8boy
    Super8boy Member Posts: 85 Helper

That would be great but I wouldn’t hold my breath as they be not been able to deal with 2 x Komplete Kontrol keyboards on a same setup (say m32 + a KK mk2/3) despite being asked for years, as it seems to cause too many conflicts.

real pity.

Ableton can run a Push2 and a Push3 + a launchpad pro mk3 at the same time no bother. Go figure

This discussion has been closed.