Automation/modulation improvements

1234568»

Comments

• colaba
    colaba Member Posts: 1 Member
    Just echoing again the need to assign external midi CC controls natively in maschine+. Sending my DJTT twister into the M+ would really open up playability, but having to do it in the desktop app means I won’t do it. M+ is supposed to be stand alone right?
  • batuacar
    batuacar Member Posts: 7 Member
    -Automation Curve system like Ableton, Logic.
    -Master Automation.
    -Copy Automation.
    -Seeing Automation on Maschine Hardwares.
    -Sending MIDI Triggers
  • Sasha-TP
    Sasha-TP Member Posts: 1 Member
    Please, please, please provide the possibility to create CC mappings directly in the Machine+ to control the macros and parameters of the Machine with external MIDI gear. And please provide parameter feedback (send parameters back to the external controller) for the use of devices with endless controllers like the Behringer BCR2000 or Midifighter Twister etc.. This would make the Maschine Plus the ultimate tool for live sets.
  • kris-w
    kris-w Member Posts: 14 Member
    Automation of tempo so that patterns and scenes can have a different tempo
  • kris-w
    kris-w Member Posts: 14 Member
    please fix default controller mappings. For example when I load algomusic m42 nebula in Ableton that daw has no problem identyfing proper names of gui elements to map/automate that vst. Whereas maschine gives blank knobs, does not see it. I thought the problem is with that vst being old/poorly implemented but Ableton case proves different
  • OrenJellow
    OrenJellow Member Posts: 11 Newcomer
    Tools for drawing automation data, similar to other DAWs. Shapes such as line, parabola, sine, triangle, and square. Also adding the capability to snap to the grid.

This is all I could ask for regarding Maschine.
  • Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,811 admin

Big thanks to everyone who's shown support for this idea. Just wanted to let you know that your feedback are being looked into by our product team right now. We'll restructure this space based on your comments and votes in the coming weeks.

This discussion has been closed.