Nesbett Member Posts: 9 Member

Chord track and audio ,midi track in the arrangement

• JRK
    JRK Member Posts: 7 Member
    edited February 12

Convert clips to patterns

• jan horky
    jan horky Member Posts: 2 Member

Live editing patterns longer than 16 beats is painful as one needs to select step sequencer and then turn knob to select another part of a pattern. It would be great if the "step sequencer" was integrated into the top buttons or touchstrip.

• alexrm1x
    alexrm1x Member Posts: 9 Member

Here is my list:

• SHIFT + EDIT is dimmed when using SAMPLER, BASS or POLY SYNTH or INTERNAL FX. I have to take the mouse and MANUALLY click on the MIXER icon. I'd like to be able to see native plugins on screen as the the VSTs (BASS or POLY SYNTH or FX) in BOTH the MK3 device and the screen.

• In PC/MAC "2 SCREEN mode" to be able to see BOTH sequencer and mixer at the same time.

• Change to MIXER view in BOTH screens (MK3 and PC) at the same time when pressing the button.
  • Mr36
    Mr36 Member Posts: 5 Member

When you think of an Arranger improvement, what are the workflows or features you would like to see changed, updated, or added?

• Multiple Patterns per Scene/Section (with options for how they are played)
    • "Scene/Section" as default Pattern length option (allows easy recording across Scenes/Sections while automatically filling gaps i.e., "linear recording")
    • Sections to allow polyrhythm/polymeter (also allowing Scenes to properly be added from Ideas View) 
    • Individual lengths per Sound in each Pattern
    • Tempo per Scene/Section
    • Defined time signature per Pattern and/or Scene/Section
    • Offset parameter for Patterns, Scenes, Sounds, and Groups
    • Pattern-level probability and chance options

What things would you like to be able to do that you currently can’t?

• Chain Patterns within a Scene/Section
    • Record across multiple empty Sections without having to pre-arrange the Patterns/Clips cf. Scene/Section as an optional default value for Pattern length
    • Easier polyrhythms/polymeters

What things do you currently like and would not want to see changed?

• bolodaproducer
    bolodaproducer Member Posts: 6 Member
    1. Add audio directly to arranger
    2. Be able to add midi files
    3. Visually be able to see audio & midi in arrangement blocks instead of just plain blocks
  • RichieRich
    RichieRich Member Posts: 5 Member

I would love to see Maschine software become a full DAW.... produce the beat and record vocals all in one place without having to make the instrumental in Maschine and have to put it in another DAW to mix and master and record vocals.... Maschine is fully capable just make it a full DAW upgrade the stock plugins/effects a little easier to understand and work with,also upgrade the piano roll area similar to the inside and outs of the FL piano roll and make it easier to arrange in Maschine don't fully chang the process just a little tweaks because Maschine is amazing just don't abandon the Maschine community....We would love an Maschine MK3 with 37 to 49 keys with 4gb of ram and you guys can have my funds...lol!!! All in all don't abandon the Maschine community!!!

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,826 admin
    edited February 15

Big thanks to everyone who has shown support for this idea. Your feedback are being looked into by our product team right now. Based on your comments and votes, we'll be making some changes to this space in the upcoming weeks. So, be sure to check back later!

This discussion has been closed.