All Arturia V Collection 8 upgrade plugins fail to open

electrow2000
electrow2000 Member Posts: 9 Member
edited March 2022 in Maschine

Just recently upgraded to Arturia V Collection 8 from Collection 5. All Arturia plugins work fine in stand alone and in Cubase 11. None of the upgrade plugins in ver8 will load in either Maschine or Komplete Kontrol. The plugins from ver5 will load though. I have rescanned and now Komplete Kontrol freezes on a ver8 plugin scan . Maschine will complete the scan (I think) & show everything in the browser. The preview sounds will play, but for every ver8 preset I attempt to load the error message pops up with "cannot load the preset".

I have deleted the db.db3 fail. That didn't help

Any ideas how to solve this?

Best Answer

• electrow2000
    Answer ✓

SOLVED: I had put the NI rescan app in a separate folder to stop Maschine from automatically rescanning at start up. Putting it back in its default location solved the problem.

Answers

• electrow2000
    Answer ✓

SOLVED: I had put the NI rescan app in a separate folder to stop Maschine from automatically rescanning at start up. Putting it back in its default location solved the problem.

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 35 Member

Hi. I have the same issues but I really don't know what is and where to find....the NI Rescan App. I only have the Native Access app. Can you tell me more?