can you give me a serial number because i dont have one?

Options
Jalen26896
Jalen26896 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited November 2023 in Kontakt

can you give me a serial number because i dont have one

Answers

• MartinHines
    MartinHines Member Posts: 37 Helper
    Options

Who?

you should contact NI support.

this is user forum.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,884 mod
    Options

If you do contract support you might want to add more info, they wont be handing out free licenses to anyone who just asks randomly like that.

• reffahcs
    reffahcs Member Posts: 845 Guru
    Options

I've already reported this message earlier today, but sadly like most issues, NI is overwhelmed and so this post still exists.

• D-One
    edited November 2023
    Options

NI staff does not work on weekends like most jobs.

I was just clearing the reports right now, hence why i replied... Why should the post be removed? It can just be a user that doesn't have great english or isn't very articulate for some reason. According to his/her profile it's the owner of HW, maybe theres just some confusion about how to access the licenses or something.

• reffahcs
    reffahcs Member Posts: 845 Guru
    Options

Sure it's possible, I'm just skeptical. I'm cautious of situations and people until I have enough information to validate the situation.

There's always Google translate which does a fairly decent job at translating between various languages. Perhaps the mods could recommend that as an alliterative? It was good enough to get me through Arabic class.

That being said "can you give me a serial number because i dont have one" to me doesn't seem like a language barrier. To me that's give me free software. I could totally be wrong, and I'd be more than willing to apologize if I'm wrong.

• D-One
    Options

Lets wait to see what OP says. I cant just go deleting things without being 100% sure.

Google translate is fine, copy paste into the forum sort of preserves formatting and makes the text into code format for some reason, but it's still doable.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

I would also recommend DeepL, it usually understands more context than Google Translate.