Aktivierung von NI Hardware

Einen wunderschönen

Ich nenne einen Kontrol S2 nun mein eigen...

Jedoch hat mir der Vorbesitzer beim Kauf keine Übertragungslizenz gegeben.

Wie bekomme ich nun meinen Kontroller aktiviert bzw. die Traktor Pro 3 lizenz?

Liebe Grüße


  • lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 1,543 Expert

    Tell the seller to start the key transfer.

    You can also try to ask support. But it's not always that they are able to help you if the previous owner wants to keep the licence.

  • PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Member Posts: 1,102 Guru

    DeepL.com translation :

    A beautiful

    I now own a Kontrol S2...

    However, the previous owner didn't give me a transfer licence when I bought it.

    How do I get my controller activated or the Traktor Pro 3 licence?

    Kind regards

    What "lord-carlos" wrote !

    The previous owner needs to transfer the hardware serial to you , you should then automatically get whatever software there is normally bundled with the unit. If for some reason it is not possible to get the hardware serial transferred then (as lord-carlos writes) you will have to take that up with support and relay at the decision made at their discretion ! Registration support : https://bit.ly/NIsupport_RA

    Buying or Selling a Native Instruments Product Second-Hand :  https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/210288845-Buying-or-Selling-a-Native-Instruments-Product-Second-Hand

Back To Top