When is komplete standard off sale?

Options
EP.
EP. Member Posts: 47 Member

I want to get komplete 14 standard on 50 percent off sale. Is that included in " Komplete updates and upgrades", or in "All other Cyber Season offers" ??????? - stated in terms and conditions

Best Answer

• reffahcs
    reffahcs Member Posts: 845 Guru
    edited November 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

I don't think anyone knows or will say how long specific cyber deals will last so I would get it as soon as you can. NI has stated in other forum posts that the specific offers will change during the cyber sale, and in fact some offers if not all (I haven't checked) already changed on Monday.

As far as upgrades, updates etc... Hopefully this picture will help.

If you want to purchase Komplete 14 Collectors edition and don't own a previous version ie Komplete 8-14. Then it's $899.50.

If you own a Komplete Collectors edition 12 or 13, then you can upgrade to Komplete 14 Collectors edition for $249.50.

If I you a different edition of Komplete 8-14, like Komplete 13 Standard as an example. Then you can upgrade to Komplete 14 Collector's edition for $599.50.

If you own Komplete Ultimate version 8-14 and want to upgrade to Komplete 14 Collector's edition, than it's $299.50

Answers

• EP.
    Options

but it doesnt sayif it is included in the products on sale to dec 13 or on sale to jan 15th...

I want to know when the sale on komplete standard will end, because it isn't specific on what it talks about when saying "all other prodducts", and i dont what if it means buying a komplte bundle when it says "komplete upgrades and updates...?????????????

• reffahcs
    reffahcs Member Posts: 845 Guru
    edited November 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

I don't think anyone knows or will say how long specific cyber deals will last so I would get it as soon as you can. NI has stated in other forum posts that the specific offers will change during the cyber sale, and in fact some offers if not all (I haven't checked) already changed on Monday.

As far as upgrades, updates etc... Hopefully this picture will help.

If you want to purchase Komplete 14 Collectors edition and don't own a previous version ie Komplete 8-14. Then it's $899.50.

If you own a Komplete Collectors edition 12 or 13, then you can upgrade to Komplete 14 Collectors edition for $249.50.

If I you a different edition of Komplete 8-14, like Komplete 13 Standard as an example. Then you can upgrade to Komplete 14 Collector's edition for $599.50.

If you own Komplete Ultimate version 8-14 and want to upgrade to Komplete 14 Collector's edition, than it's $299.50

• EP.
    Options

Thanks!!!!!

• BIF
    BIF Member Posts: 611 Pro
    Options

The 50% off sale usually (maybe not always) precedes the release of a new version of Komplete. And if you want to upgrade, your upgrade price may end up being the same as everybody else's upgrade price.

Now you know.