Session Percussionist not even TRYING to install - ideas?

Options
Mikey 3000
Mikey 3000 Member Posts: 35 Member

Ok. Session Percussionist.

Native Access 3.7.0

MacBook Pro. Monterey (12.6)

32GB RAM. About 28gb disk space available.

I click on Session Percussionist in NA - within a second the download fails. Must have tried a dozen times so far, same result.

I had a few other bits of NI stuff that needed to update, so I updated them – no issues there, so it ain't connectivity.

Tried restarting etc etc.

Any ideas on what else I can try?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Mikey 3000
    Answer ✓
    Options

I raised a support ticket, and the guys at NI sent me a download so all I had to do was pop that over onto the right hard drive and show Native Access where it was.

It all works, and the plug in is great… in a perfect world it would have just downloaded in the first place but people have worse problems!😁

Answers

• dj noodle soup
    dj noodle soup Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
    Options

Yeah I have just purchased it, and though the serial shows up, it does not show up when I add it in NAtive Access, so icon, no download available I think there must be an error on the NI side. Too bad i was excited to play with it.

• dj noodle soup
    Options

I just looked for it on my Macbook Pro M1 ventura 2021 and it shows up in Native Access..

Downloading now to see, but it does not show up on my windows 10 pro desktop i will maybe try and update Native access

• dj noodle soup
    edited November 2023
    Options

Ok Update, both are downloading now on Windows and PC with new Native Access...

Will let you know if it downloads completely for install.|

Installs completed, on both machines, but can not find it in kontak 6 / 7 player.

rebooting now.

I am now updating Kontakt 6 /7 players..

Seems like I have a different issue than yours..

*** Also Still not showing up in Kontakt 6 / 7 library view.

I have to go to the folder and press the .nki

FINAL -

After updating kontakt, and loading from file directory not KONTAKT

it says KONTAKT version is too old ?

So no go for me

• Mikey 3000
    Options

Update from my side: Reinstalled Native Access, just in case. Also no help.

It fails so quickly after pressing download that I am now starting to suspect this is a server-side problem. Hav eraised a support ticket but no response as yet.

• Mikey 3000
    Answer ✓
    Options

I raised a support ticket, and the guys at NI sent me a download so all I had to do was pop that over onto the right hard drive and show Native Access where it was.

It all works, and the plug in is great… in a perfect world it would have just downloaded in the first place but people have worse problems!😁