How to transfer the entire installed package (VST+banks) to the SSD without re-downloading?

Options
smiffryan
smiffryan Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited October 2023 in Komplete General

Hi. I have downloaded the entire package after reinstalling the system, I have a problem because I made a mistake and installed the libraries on the HDD partition. Can I transfer the entire installed package (VST+banks) to the SSD without re-downloading? I would like to avoid downloading it because it involves taking my PC to the company I work with and, as you know, it is a favor from the company that I will have to repay and I don't want that :P Any ideas?

Best Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,307 Expert
    edited October 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

The libraries (which are also the biggest ones to download) can be moved to your SSD and then relocated in Native Access (on the same or a different computer)

For the expansions, as long as you are on the same computer, you should also be able to use the locate function of NA (try with one to see if it’s working)

For the applications at the moment the only way is reinstalling them

• LostInFoundation
    Answer ✓
    Options

You’re welcome. But I’m teetotal ☺️

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    edited October 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

The libraries (which are also the biggest ones to download) can be moved to your SSD and then relocated in Native Access (on the same or a different computer)

For the expansions, as long as you are on the same computer, you should also be able to use the locate function of NA (try with one to see if it’s working)

For the applications at the moment the only way is reinstalling them

• smiffryan
    smiffryan Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

Works! Thank you for help. Have a beer with me :)

• LostInFoundation
    Answer ✓
    Options

You’re welcome. But I’m teetotal ☺️