Can't install Abbey Road 60s Drums

Options
mikejc73p
mikejc73p Member Posts: 8 Newcomer
edited November 2023 in Native Access

hi,

I am told not to change the Application pathway which is C when installing( ie Kontak,Reaktor)I have all the sample libraries on another drive F:\Samples.

Now I cant instal A R Drums where the .nicnt file is cause that is in the Sample Library F:\NI Samples

Have I installed incorrectly,do I have to reinstall everything again!

Can anyone assist/

Michael

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,601 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Update on behalf of the OP:

Installation is not possible because Abbey Road 60s Drums have been discontinued and replaced by Abbey Road Drummers.

Answers

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,135 Expert
    edited October 2023
    Options

I don't know what you did there, but... normally, you can just move the folder of a library from the wrong path (F:\NI Samples ?) to the correct path (F:\Samples), repair the library inside Native Access (pointing it to said correct path) and you should be good to go again.

Try that and see how it goes.

• mikejc73p
    Options

Thanks for your reply.

I thought the HD name NI Samples and Instruments was just the hard drive name.Then I had samples with their individual folders.Everything else loaded fine EXCEPT Abbey Roads 60s Drums.If I change the HD name to just Samples what happens to the Sample folder where all the others are installed to and their pathway.And if I did that then I would have to change the path way of All the others .What a mess all because of one library.Abbey Road 60s Drummer loaded with no issue?All the others installed with no issues.

Michael

• mikejc73p
    Options

Thats the pathway I have been using.

Michael

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,601 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Update on behalf of the OP:

Installation is not possible because Abbey Road 60s Drums have been discontinued and replaced by Abbey Road Drummers.