Can't Drag and Drop songs to different Traktor playlist

Options
daynard
daynard Member Posts: 9 Newcomer

Hi, all - I've got the "from" playlist sorted by order, but I can't drag the song into a different playlist. I CAN change order within the song. Fix? Thanks!

Tagged:

Answers

• daynard
    Options

I mean WITHIN THE PLAYLIST, not song. :-)

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,758 mod
    Options

Sort by '#' first, then move the track. Make sure it's a playlist, not a smartlist, not a folder on your HD.

• daynard
    Options

Here's my set up and a track I'm trying to drag into another playlist in the "tree."

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,758 mod
    Options

The playlist being modified has to be a part of the Traktor collection. This means it has to be located within the 'Playlist' node:

• daynard
    Options

I thought, it was, but maybe I'm wrong! Will go check now. Thank you for your help!

• Patrick BF
    Patrick BF Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

Hi there , i think i've got the same trouble.

When i want to change the preparation list or any other play list, it does not work, sometimes it's possible for few play list (then you have a red line to choose in which order you want to put your track...) . I use quite a lot the cruise mode, when it works properly it's perfect.

Do i have a lock function somewhere ? You can see the icon i get in stead of the red line to shift the position. As you can see, i'm in the preparation list... It's the same for the other play list...

• Patrick BF
    Patrick BF Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

I get it !

So the question , the problem is that i have to keep the #order, how can i save a new ordrer to be able to keep and change from a new way of sorting ?

• c0nsul
    c0nsul Member Posts: 297 Pro
    Options

right click on the playlist and press "consolidate". This re-numbers/locks your tracks in your order.