Updated to Sonoma and Traktor 3.10 - Traktor Frozen At Startup

Options
Rok73
Rok73 Member Posts: 10 Member

So, I updated my 2020 MacBook Air to Sonoma and I also updated Native Access and Traktor from 3.9. to 3.10.

When I fire up Traktor I can see the "Importing Music Folder" popup which can't be canceled. Nothing's happening either, I can't click on anything and the only option is to force quit Traktor from Activity Monitor. Any suggestions?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Rok73
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey guys, thx for the replies. It fixed itself, tho. I restarted Traktor like 21x and suddenly it worked. It also seems to have scanned a 130 something new tracks I previously added and forgot about. Progress bar wasn't showing nothing, tho. Works like a charm now. :)

Answers

• RedBeer’t
    RedBeer’t Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

ive got a macbook pro 15-inch, 2018.

and I updated everything in native acces, shouldn't done that.....

Traktor will start but will use more and more of the RAM so it will be unresponsive after some time (around an hour or so) and i have to Force stop the program and have to reboot.

also when i add my harddrive to my collection it will be faster before Traktor has used al my Ram memory and freeze as well, so i can't load my collection at the moment.

I know my own fault, but just wanted to share ;-)

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,306 Expert
    Options

Updating to Sonoma wasn’t a good idea (even because NI stated it is not supported yet)

• Rok73
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey guys, thx for the replies. It fixed itself, tho. I restarted Traktor like 21x and suddenly it worked. It also seems to have scanned a 130 something new tracks I previously added and forgot about. Progress bar wasn't showing nothing, tho. Works like a charm now. :)