Does anyone know how to fix NTDDLL.DLL error on Traktor startup?

Options
Muon
Muon Member Posts: 14 Member

After recently having issues with Traktor taking ages (5 mins+) to actually start up (or it not start up at all) I decided to go for the nuclear option and do a full clean install of windows and start from scratch.

I only use the laptop for Traktor so figured I wouldn't install anything I didn't need and keep it super clean. However now it just doesn't work at all. I can open Traktor fine but as soon as I turn my S4mk3 on it closes immediately. I raised a service ticket about this and was informed it was a NTDDLL.DLL crash which is a "big problem" but just sent me a microsoft link for how to fix it in Windows 7 that doesn't help. I've tried loads of different things, various videos. It appears noone else has had this problem?

Best Answer

• Muon
    Muon Member Posts: 14 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

Well thanks for all your help guys, tried all that to no avail unfortunately. I got the 3.8 installer off NI support though and it works absolutely fine straight away so can only assume there's some weird combo of the new version and whatever I've got on my laptop so for now it's all good!

Answers