My Kontrol S2 doesn't work after updating Traktor 3 last version

Options

Hi everyone, I'm having problems after the last update 3.10.0 71 and I can't use my controller Traktor S2 MK2. There are tow lights, button A and B just above the REMIX wheel that are flushing.

Anyone could help with this issue? Could be a driver problem?

😞

Answers

• c0nsul
    c0nsul Member Posts: 298 Pro
    Options

Please provide some more information about your system: CPU? OS? RAM? Did you update your OS, too?

• perfuard
    perfuard Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Yeah! :) thank you!

I have a MacBook Pro 14' of 2021, with the latest OS (Ventura 13.5.2) I've updated recently too, and 16GB RAM.

It seems the last Traktor 3 update doesn't work well with Kontrol S2 MK2 (yes this controller is not really new, it has like 7 or 8 years). I've tried the backup app of the previosus Traktor 3 version and luckily it works with my Kontrol S2 MK2, so I can continue preparing my gig. I understant the update is not working for the controller I have, at least for the moment.

Thanks in advance!

• dj dave dolphin
    dj dave dolphin Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

My issue may be similar - I just bought new MBP 16" M3 - running MacOS 14.4.1 - running Traktor Pro 3.11.1 - my Traktor Control S4 Mk2 is NOT working - interestingly, the sound DOES go through when I play the software on my Mac.

It did work fine on my previous Mac - MBP 15" w/intel chip

help anyone? I have a gig very soon and would love to get this resolved! - Thank you in advance!

-Dave