Traktor 3.9.0 90 Crashing when analyzing longer MP3s on the fly

Options
marks_thought
marks_thought Member Posts: 2 Member
edited September 2023 in Traktor Software & Hardware

Hello All,

I have just installed Traktor 3.9.0 90 on my Mac M1 PRO. I have been noticing Traktor crashing on me any time I attempt to play a song longer than about 3.5 minutes that hasn't been analyzed. I have checked for corrupt files, but files are looking clean and I can reproduce the issue fairly consistently. I have even seen it crash Traktor when I am digging in the folders the files live in.

When I actually analyze all the files in the folders first, then I can load and play them just fine. Not super keen on this work around though, as any new music I want to play on the fly potentially creates a problem.

I have a ticket open with support about this, but wanted to know if anyone else has seen this issue come up and have you found a resolution?

Best Answer

• marks_thought
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Mark!

Thank you for the follow up! I will keep you posted on what we determine.

The tech has asked if I am open to running the latest Beta version of Traktor. I am not closed to it, so I will see if the newer version has the same issue.

Thanks!

Answers

• Markovicz
    Markovicz Customer Care Posts: 381 mod
    Options

Hi @marks_thought,

it's good to hear that you are also in touch with Tech Support. It would be nice if you could report back here when there is news on the matter. Thanks!

• marks_thought
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Mark!

Thank you for the follow up! I will keep you posted on what we determine.

The tech has asked if I am open to running the latest Beta version of Traktor. I am not closed to it, so I will see if the newer version has the same issue.

Thanks!