Maschine mk3 line out

Options
Gorguts6
Gorguts6 Member Posts: 5 Member

I've looked at the manual without success so figured to post here.

I'm thinking of adding a MK3 to my set up, but I'd like to make sure I could use the line out without having the MK3 set up as my audio interface?

Or the line out only works / is routing audio when it's set up as your audio interface?

Thxs!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,307 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

In order to use MK3 audio interface it must be selected as the audio interface (at least for the program you want to listen to through it. You could have one program working with another audio interface and another one with MK3 as audio interface, but not selecting it nowhere will not produce any sound from it)

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,307 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

In order to use MK3 audio interface it must be selected as the audio interface (at least for the program you want to listen to through it. You could have one program working with another audio interface and another one with MK3 as audio interface, but not selecting it nowhere will not produce any sound from it)

• Gorguts6
    Gorguts6 Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

ok...so no audio interface, no sound.

So I guess i'll use Maschine software stand alone with MK3 as audio interface, and my DAW or other softwares with my regular audio interface.

Thanks