How Do I Create A Default Color Pad Layout for MIKRO 3?

Options
erniesfo
erniesfo Member Posts: 17 Member

Hello. I am using Maschine from within Logic X and inputting into Logic via MIDI Mode. I have created Channel Strips in Logic with Custom Abbey Road Drum kits in both Stereo and Multi-Instrument (e.g. AR Vintage Ebony).

How do I make Maschine MIKRO's Pads always default to the color layout shown below no matter what group is loaded? I want this to display to remain even when I am in MIDI Mode.

Note the presence of 4 WHITE pads. These can be assigned in NI's Controller Editor, but NOT from within Maschine's software, which does not have White as a color option.

blob:https://community.native-instruments.com/0681a7ee-48d5-4587-b1b8-9e3ac9ce7971 There was an error displaying this embed.

Best Answer

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,307 Expert
    edited August 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

If you use midi mode, you can setup a template in Controller editor with the colors you want (probably you’ll have to do it for every group). Editing the colors in Maschine software should be for controller mode

Answers

• erniesfo
    erniesfo Member Posts: 17 Member
    Options

For some reason the original image showing the Pad Color layout did not appear. Here it is...

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,307 Expert
    edited August 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

If you use midi mode, you can setup a template in Controller editor with the colors you want (probably you’ll have to do it for every group). Editing the colors in Maschine software should be for controller mode