How to stop all samples at once in Step Sequencer mode

Options
säan
säan Member Posts: 14 Member
edited February 27 in Mapping Traktor

Hello guys!

I recently started playing with the step sequencer and I'm enjoying it, however I haven't been able to find a way to "clean" the step sequencer with the press of a button. Let's say I'm in a build up and I have 2 or 3 different samples going on at the same time, I would like to be able to just go back to the initial state of the step sequencer by pressing one button and not have to manually deactivate each pads.

Is that something doable with the Controller Manager tab? And if so, would you guys have some insight on how to do this please?

Thank you for your help

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,763 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Go to PreferencesControllerManager, select a mapping for a device or keyboard that you are using and Press Add In...Remix DeckStep SequencerEnable Step 1 (...to 16).

Select a key or button at the top, Mode needs to be Direct, Value 0 (off). Assignment RemixDeck you are using, once for each slot. Do this for all 16 steps, a total of 64 seperate command lines in total for each deck.

You can use one button or key for all of them, or use 4 buttons or keys, one for each slot.

Answers

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,763 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Go to PreferencesControllerManager, select a mapping for a device or keyboard that you are using and Press Add In...Remix DeckStep SequencerEnable Step 1 (...to 16).

Select a key or button at the top, Mode needs to be Direct, Value 0 (off). Assignment RemixDeck you are using, once for each slot. Do this for all 16 steps, a total of 64 seperate command lines in total for each deck.

You can use one button or key for all of them, or use 4 buttons or keys, one for each slot.

• säan
    säan Member Posts: 14 Member
    Options

Once again it looks like you might be my saviour! I will check with these settings, thanks for your help.

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,676 mod
    Options

That is an elegant solution, requires some work but it is perfect and essential tool for sequencer editing.