Traktor Pro locked a track during a live set

Options
billbryan516
billbryan516 Member Posts: 3 Member

Has anyone had this problem? I usually keep my tracks locked unless they are stopped and then I can load a new track but the other night, I had a track stopped, ready to load a new track and it gave me the rude blinking warning that the current track needs to be stopped before I can load a new track. Thing is, it WAS stopped. I tried several times, I returned to the top of the track, I made sure the platter wasn't turning at all...I eventually had to go into the settings and turn off that feature so I could access the track. That had never happened to me before. Is this a common problem? If so, could NI address this...like...immediately?!

I'm on the most currently updated version of Windows 11.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,615 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes known issue. :( Unfortunately our product team was not able to reproduce the issue and identify the root cause. A workaround would be to deactivate the option 'Loading only into stopped deck' under Preferences > Loading

Answers

• ilove1981
    ilove1981 Member Posts: 45 Helper
    Options

It's an age-old problem. If you search this forum and the various social media groups, you'll find most of us have experienced this at least once. It's been a bug for literally years, unfortunately.

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,449 Expert
    Options

Sadly a known problem :(

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,615 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes known issue. :( Unfortunately our product team was not able to reproduce the issue and identify the root cause. A workaround would be to deactivate the option 'Loading only into stopped deck' under Preferences > Loading