Issues with maschine and question on guitar rig 6

Options
Raymundg
Raymundg Member Posts: 5 Newcomer

So it appears I'm having issues that maybe related to something simple. 1 I try to export and it throws a ghost note ar the beginning then the effect I have on a kontakt guitar using guitar rig 6 is thrown off time for the first 8 bars then is fine until a bit more I'm the song then it starts being weird with time. So im wondering if these are related? 1 I've have problems before exporting in previous versions not sure if others have it but with different computers so I had to use sonar and cubase but I prefer sequencing in maschine. 2 does anyone know how to reset guitar rig each pattern in the song section? It also keeps a bunch of noise at all times after I play. So if I can get it to actually stop that would be great. Thanks whoever can help!

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

@Raymundg What's your operating system? Can you make a video of the issue (with sound) and post it here?

• Raymundg
    Options

Windows 11.. And no sorry i dont have any software to do that but basically the guitar rig white noise continues to play when not playing since theres no stop button and i believe that might be with the exporting comes out incorrect. Thanks for replying!

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Raymundg It's still hard to understand the issue here, you can download and install a screen recorders app like Free Cam or Bandicam: https://www.freescreenrecording.com/

• Raymundg
    Options

Ill get to that but i dont know what showing is going to change anything because i dont have a mic to tell you whats happening so i described it pretty well, is there somethign else i should disclose to help?

• Raymundg
    Options

But yes I'll try and get the program going

• Raymundg
    Options
  • Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Raymundg I think the link did not make it through, you need to make 10 comments before being able to put links, we had to do this to prevent some very vicious spam bots. I'll create a ticket for you and will forward it to my colleagues so they can look into it. Please send the link to the video as well as the result of the support tool.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Raymundg You didn't reply to our email, do you still need assistance?