Feature Request: Skip track between selected que points in Traktor Pro

Options
GGAB
GGAB Member Posts: 3 Member

Hello dear community. I would really enjoy to have "skip track between selected que points " option in Traktor Pro to shorten long tracks in its best possible way.

Maybe someone knows the trick to do it automatically otherwise?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,363 mod
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

To be more precise and bring attention to your idea, you need to edit your post and add tag "Feature Request". Even better, change your title, so everyone understand what it is about. Something like that:

"Feature Request: Skip track between selected Que points" :-)

• Sunborn
    Options

By the way, the more i think about your idea, the more intelligent and groundbreaking i find it.

And it is much more interesting for the real DJ's, than "modern" nonsense such as subscriptions to Tidal or similar services. Can you image that? Been in an outdoor festival to play for 5000 people, and you have to search for connection to reach Tidal? Absolutely ridiculous! 😂

Well done! +1 from me. 👍️

• GGAB
    Options

Thank you for your interest and support, I am glad that you found it interesting. For me, it will be a very comfortable and useful addition to new version of Traktor and it is not that difficult to integrate into MOVE/CUE/GRID area.

Do you guys know other DJ software which is able to do so?

• Sunborn
    Options

Nope, i don't think any other software can do that.

...and here's a chance/challenge for Traktor, to prove that is the Number 1 DJ app! 😊

• GGAB
    Options

Agree, I have not heard of such option not in software, nor in midi or in any apparatus. It can be really easy-to-use addition to new version of #1 DJ APP.

It is not only shortening long tracks, but taking out some parts from track we do not like and etc.

Please NA team, be involved, what you think of given initiative?