Download fails for new Mac Book Pro 16 inch M2 Ventura 13.4

Options
JayPPoetry
JayPPoetry Member Posts: 10 Newcomer

Native Instruments has the absolute worst customer service, made me wait a week to have someone assigned to my problem and they respond once every 24 hours and do not resolve the problem...

I purchased a new Mac Book Pro 16 inch M2 specifically for music production and I use Maschine for my drums. However every single download fails, I've gone through all of their support website guidelines to resolve but none of them work, has anyone else dealt with this and is there a fix for this issue? I just want access to what I've purchased, previously I had these installed on a PC that I had that due to BSOD can no longer access without deleting all my files so before I do that I need to make sure I can use the plugins and and NI hardware on my new Mac before I attempt to delete and transfer the data from my PC to my Mac.

Best Answer

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,306 Expert
    edited June 2023
    Options

I will not link any support articles since you say you already tried them.

Are you trying to install libraries (or whatever you are trying to install) in Native Access one by one or all together?

One suggestion could be to check in NA preferences where your download and installation folders are set and to check this drive has enough space. And also to check in the download folder if some files (maybe corrupted) remained there from previous attempts

• JayPPoetry
    Options

@LostInFoundation I've tried both methods one by one individually and all together.

• LostInFoundation
    Options

Since NA have various hiccups lately and also surely a lot of traffic for their servers (since the SoS offers happening now), I would suggest (if you can) to try an installation in a completely different moment (maybe by night) to see if the problem is their servers having to do a lot of job

• JayPPoetry
    Options

@LostInFoundation It's been an ongoing problem for me since I've purchased this Mac on June 8th. I've tried at all times I'm sure. Mad I bought equipment I can no longer use. Guess I'll keep waiting for now but thanks

• LostInFoundation
    edited June 2023
    Options

Did the situation improve? Did you manage to install something?

• JayPPoetry
    Options

@LostInFoundation Nope nothing at all. It's been 3 days now since Native Instruments person has responded his or her name is Nanni or something like that. Going to have to search for new drum software compatible with Mac looks like

• All_Lucky_ys
    All_Lucky_ys Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited August 2023
    Options

I am having the same problem. NA has full disk access for the Daemon and app. I don't know what to do. I am on Ventura 13.5. Any one have any suggestions I can't get anything to download.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,776 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you still experience this issue, feel free to contact our support here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install