Reaktor 6 runs in demo even though its been purchased

Options
Brice Beasley
Brice Beasley Member Posts: 5 Member

Hello, I purchased Reaktor 6 in 2015 and used it for years with no issue. I took a break for a few years and now I have come back to revisit it.

The issue: Upon loading the REAKTOR 6 plugin in Logic or opening it in standalone it runs in DEMO mode, prompting me to either BUY or ACTIVATE. When I click on ACTIVATE it opens Native Access (3.4.0) and only shows that I have REAKTOR 6 PLAYER (6.5.0) installed. There are no options to activate, download or install REAKTOR 6 within Native Access. Only REAKTOR 6 PLAYER shows up in my lists.

I have tried installing via my account settings under MY PRODUCTS AND SERIALS with no luck. I have also gone to the ADD SERIAL option within Native Access and pasted the REAKTOR 6 serial number from my purchase. However, after doing so I get the prompt "SUCCESS you have successfully registered BML Low Brass. I have no clue what BML Low Brass is but I do know it is not REAKTOR 6.

I have reached out to support but it's been well over a week with no reply and so I am hoping one of you kind souls can help me out here. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

macOS Monterey 12.6.6 / Intel Core i7

Best Answer

Answers