Navigate browser maschine mikro mk3

Options
2»

Answers

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,410 mod
    Options

True. But i suppose they call it "Mikro" for a reason (otherwise they would called it "Mega" or something, right?) ...and Mikro means limitations of some kind (even if its just the size).

But as i wrote, "let me play the devil's advocate"... means, i was trying to give a metaphor (in my usual, slightly exaggerated way) on how an artist, a developer, or any kind of creator, or even a businessman, has his own philosophy about how things should be done on his work. And if we are not inspired of something, there are a lot of different choices out there to choose. :-)

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,947 mod
    Options

Yeah, I guess so. Removing features and making it more basic than the previous version is just a bit odd as it isn't much of an upgrade coming from a Mikro Mk2. Before I sold my MM3 I actually considered trading it for a MM2 🤷‍♂️

If I had to take a guess I'd say they decided to further segmentate the Mikro from the big models, perhaps to avoid product cannibalization or just to make the bigger one more appealing. Another way to look at it is they did it to keep the small models simple and easy to use for new users, basic can = good for some users I guess...